We are searching for a secretary to help document and manage chapter communication with all officers. Other responsibilities may include:
- Check email daily during heavy event seasons
- Manage the email account and develop proper folder system, logically define how the folder system should be used,
- Distribute emails to the appropriate officer,
- Help to maintain chapter schedules which includes: Officer Meetings, Events, Watch Parties, Promotions, etc
- Take meeting minutes and notes from other events as necessary and distribute to pertinent information to officers.
- Maintain chapter records, accurate set of by-laws, and assist president in preparation of required reports
- Send necessary correspondence to our National Alumni Association
Work in cooperation with the Alumni board and officers. All board and officers positions require teamwork amongst its members.
Time commitment: Average a 10 hours a month, some months will be much busier than others.
Voting officer of the alumni group
Reports to President
Position requires dues paying membership.