We are searching for a secretary to help document and manage chapter communication with all officers. Other responsibilities may include:
- Check email daily during heavy event seasons
- Manage the email account and develop proper folder system, logically define how the folder system should be used,
- Distribute emails to the appropriate officer,
- Help to maintain chapter schedules which includes: Officer Meetings, Events, Watch Parties, Promotions, etc
- Take meeting minutes and notes from other events as necessary and distribute to pertinent information to officers.
- Maintain chapter records, accurate set of by-laws, and assist president in preparation of required reports
- Send necessary correspondence to our National Alumni Association
Work in cooperation with the Alumni board and officers. All board and officers positions require teamwork amongst its members.
Time commitment: Average a 10 hours a month, some months will be much busier than others.
Voting officer of the alumni group
Reports to President
Position requires dues paying membership.
To volunteer, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org